Thursday, May 27, 2004

New beginning of year activities

I am looking forward to the Welcome (Back) reception on September 13 at 4:30pm; there will be some kind of food, probably more like a lot than a little. This is the first time that this has ever been done, and we need to show that School that the BBAs can and will support such an event.

I'm currently working with two of the School's best faculty members to design a new and improved BBA Orientation. Tom started the process and I will be carrying it through to the finish line. I'm really excited about it and you will be too when you hear about it. I won't give you all the details yet (because I have no idea of what they will be) but I will say that it's going to contain a lot more activity-based programs and a lot less talking-head programs. More details to come later.

No comments: